Nike or Adidas
nike, reebok, and new balance.
[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]
Nike or Adidas
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
i think that nike looks a lot better
but every pair i've bought lately seem to tear up too fast
adidas last the longest i would have to say
The best Shoe is me, lol. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I know it's corny but hey I bet I made you all laugh.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
i like adidas myself...i have a pair of adidas, reeboks, nikes, and new balance and the adidas are the most comfortable
Saucony is proly my favorite. They are comfortable and last a long time.
The Premium line of Skechers are really good IMO for everyday shoes, but for "real" athletic shoes I have to go with either Adidas or Nike.
......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......
i think the most comfortable are k swiss
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
to be honest for me it is whatever i can find in my size. u dont have many options when u were a 16 and half.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Bookmarks